Schedules, site information, learning materials, and more for all FS1 Bridges Curriculum courses.
Inquiry Immersion Mini Courses
- LectureCast Links
- Important Documents
- Online Lessons
- Self Assessments
- Forums (Year 1-2)
- Forums (Years 3-4)
First and second year Traditional Curriculum Essential Core courses, for classes up to and including the Class of 2019.
- Brain, Mind and Behavior (BMB)
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year One (FPC1)
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year Two (FPC2)
- Infection, Immunity & Inflammation (I3)
- Major Organ Systems
- Mechanisms, Methods & Malignancies (M3)
- Metabolism and Nutrition (M&N)
Schedules, site information, learning materials and more for all the third and fourth year core clerkships, structured programs and courses.
- Family and Community Medicine
- Longitudinal Clinical Experience
- Transitional Clerkship
Structured and Longitudinal Programs
Other 3rd and 4th Year Courses & Activities
Below is a listing of electives or special programs which have a presence on iROCKET/CLE.
To learn more about all electives, please visit the Medical Student Education site.