Schedules, site information, learning materials, and more for all first year Bridges Curriculum courses.
- Pre-Orientation 2016
- IDS 121A : CMC, Ground School, CIC, ARCH
- IDS 121B : CMC, ABC and H&I, CIC, and ARCH
- IDS 121C : CMC, REGN, H&S, CIC, and ARCH
- IDS 121D : CMC, PHD and CIC
Schedules, site information, learning materials and more for all the first and second year Essential Core courses.
Year Two Courses (2016-17)
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year Two (FPC2)
- Infection, Immunity & Inflammation (I3)
- Mechanisms, Methods & Malignancies (M3)
Archived Year One Courses (2015-16)
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year One
- Major Organ Systems
- Metabolism and Nutrition
- Brain, Mind and Behavior
Schedules, site information, learning materials and more for all the third and fourth year core clerkships, structured programs and courses.
- Family and Community Medicine
- Longitudinal Clinical Experience
- Transitional Clerkship
Back to Top ^
Structured and Longitudinal Programs
Other 3rd and 4th Year Courses & Activities
- CPX and Mini-CPX:
- Updates from MSE
- Residency Applications
Below is a listing of electives or special programs which have a presence on iROCKET/CLE.
To learn more about all electives, please visit the Medical Student Education site.