Schedules, site information, learning materials, and more for all FS1 Bridges Curriculum courses.
- Online Orientation
- Course Overviews
- Class of 2020 - IDS 121A-D (Archive)
Inquiry Immersion Mini Courses
- All Lecture and Audio Casts
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to recent playback issues with lecture captures, ETS will be migrating that system to internal servers.
The migration is scheduled to take place this Saturday early morning from 12 midnight at to 6 am and lecture casts will not be available during this time. This is usually the time of lowest student usage on our systems so we hope that this will have a minimal impact on your study review.
- Important Documents
- Online Lessons
- Self Assessments
- Forums (Year 1-2)
- Forums (Years 3-4)
First and second year Traditional Curriculum Essential Core courses, for classes up to and including the Class of 2019.
- Brain, Mind and Behavior (BMB)
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year One (FPC1)
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year Two (FPC2)
- Infection, Immunity & Inflammation (I3)
- Major Organ Systems
- Mechanisms, Methods & Malignancies (M3)
- Metabolism and Nutrition (M&N)
Schedules, site information, learning materials and more for all the third and fourth year core clerkships, structured programs and courses.
- Family and Community Medicine
- Longitudinal Clinical Experience
- Transitional Clerkship
Structured and Longitudinal Programs
Other 3rd and 4th Year Courses & Activities
Below is a listing of electives or special programs which have a presence on iROCKET/CLE.
To learn more about all electives, please visit the Medical Student Education site.