Find your iROCKET courses below.
Schedules, site information, learning materials, and more for all first year Bridges Curriculum courses.
Schedules, site information, learning materials and more for all the first and second year Essential Core courses.
Year Two Courses
- Foundations of Patient Care - Year Two (FPC2)
- Infection, Immunity & Inflammation (I3)
- Mechanisms, Methods & Malignancies (M3)
Schedules, site information, learning materials and more for all the third and fourth year core clerkships, structured programs and courses.
- The Online Availability & Request System (OARS) is a tool you can use to edit your fourth year clinical schedule.
- OARS will allow you to view elective availability, as well as submit a request to add and drop electives.
- Family and Community Medicine
- Longitudinal Clinical Experience
- Transitional Clerkship
Back to Top ^
Structured and Longitudinal Programs
Other 3rd and 4th Year Courses & Activities
- CPX and Mini-CPX:
- Updates from MSE
- Residency Applications
- Visit the Medical Student Center for information.
Below is a listing of electives or special programs which have a presence on iROCKET/CLE.
To learn more about all electives, please visit the Medical Student Education site.